Forgot my Password and Email. How can i find the email linked to my account?

Veronica Crumb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I forgot my password and email linked to my alternate account, but i remember the name of the account. How do i find the email linked to the account? Its an old account and i have a lot of stuff on it!! I would be so upset if i couldnt get on anymore because of my stupid memory.

3 answers to this question

Normally you would request a new password here: https://secondlife.com/my/account/request.php

Since you can't access your old email you will need to fill a support ticket : https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/
And explain your situation. Name the account you are trying to access. 

Be aware that you will be asked to bring valid proof about your identity. Such as drivers license, passport or similar.

In future always update your mailadress in your profile and keep your password somewhere safe so you have it accessable. Then this won't happen again : )

• Like 1

if i have forgot my email and my password how do i reset my password to it i feel it is kinda bad that linden labs has stopped letting you call to reset your pass word to anyone that plays the game kinda lazy if you ask me that they are to busy for the peole that dont pay for there accounts that is some horrible customer service if you ask me everyone should be able to get the service as wel becuase they put money into the game as well just saying

i can;t remember my password for loststream 1, new account, my darn memory

please can you help me? i really want to be on sl;

please e-mail me with answer please?

e-mail  lost_stream2006@yahoo.com:smileyhappy::heart:               

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.