Looking for new AO

Spinell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Shopping for AOs is tricky; I came here looking for two advices:

*Anyone know of any AO stores in-world that have texters or samples to try out bits of the AO before you buy them?

*Anyone know eitehr a shy-girl AO or maybe even a child-like AO that could be used on a teenager?

Thank you very much! And yes, this is for my dolly look in SL. ^.^

Oracul are fantastic. I find them often a bit too active or sometimes childish for my taste, and I actually do quite like Vista instead. I used Gaeline before I started using Vista, though, and I like them a lot, as well.

I know Vista has a shy girl AO. It's the one I use most often, in fact.

It's really all a matter of taste. The downside of Vista is that are VERY expensive, whereas Oracul provides comparable quality for much less. I simply like Vista.

You can also look on the marketplace for "dolly," "shy," or "teen" under the AO category and see what you can find. If you can find something of interest there, you can look for the inworld store to try demos.

• 2 years later...

Yes i agree Oracul always has very amazing AOs,and cheap price too ^^ i wouldnt go for the really overly priced AOs ,i have tried to shop at vista but it doesnt catch my eyes as much,no offense though ^^

i geuss its a matter of who likes what, you pick the ones you like best,not listen to someone who is forcing their opinion down your throat ,easiest thing to say c:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.