Sign in to follow this  
Selina Queenstown

What is the most popular night club in SL?

Your best bet is to look in the destination guide in world for "what's hot now".  That will show you clubs that  currently have a lot of people in them.  Note that it stops counting when it gets to 25 people, but there could be a lot more.

The most crowded clubs aren't always the best. Rez and Ambrosia are quite full, no matter what time is, but you have to like their DJs, because some of them talk more than they play music. Element is even more crowded sometimes, but full of hipsters and girls with deformed hips, legs and faces (you know, ponyriders and fishfaces).

Sometimes going to a club that is only crowded at certain times can be a better experiance, especially if its meets your music style and you like the style of the club itself.

If you want crowds find clubs that have big contest payouts. However, bigger isnt neccerily better. The bigger the club and more croweded the club the more laggy it will be. Not to mention less personal. I stick to smaller clubs including my own club. Also you have to keep in mind the majority opf clubs in SL are sex oriented. I try and stay away from that as much as possible. Clubs in SL are a dime a dozen. YOu are surely to find what your looking for in one or two.

all depends on time of day, theme, style. What I like I'm sure 99% of the SL crowd won't like, especially as 99% of the music played in SL sims is techno and heavy metal/grunge rock it seems.

I rather like the Rose Unleashed and Quasar Country. A dear friend spins at Mandy's Mansion and Club Retro, they're nice too but not that well known.

I hear Aly's Karaoke & night club is new and a hit. Games, shops, word board, no lose a sploder, along with table games, and bowling. But don't take my word for it. I'm only co-owner. What do I know? :). Come check it out. You might enjoy your time there.

I hear Aly's Karaoke & night club is new and a hit. Games, shops, word board, no lose ball, along with table games, and bowling. But don't take my word for it. I'm only co-owner. What do I know? :). Come check it out. You might enjoy your time there. www.second life.com/ type in aly's karaoke & night club in search. New avatars welcome, in fact all are. Bloodlines friendly. No bite zone.

For me its atm Club Karma and Peak Club. Both nice builds, both with some excellent DJs. My absolute favorite will become The Vault ... they have only one rule, NO GESTURES. I love that! It annoys the hell out of me everywhere else i go.