bye (:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww 16, 

is this for true ? Are you leaving SL and the forum, or just the forum ? how sad it is.. yes, ill miss your "jejejeje" and all your english that wasnt always easy for me to understand, lol, but even like this, i used to enjoy your posts...

Well, wherever you are going, i wish to you the best and i m jealous of your future new friends who will enjoy your presence now....

Hugs to you sweetie :smileyhappy:

Yeah..I'm with Drake on this (meaning...can I haz your stuff too??) :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Like everyone else here, I am sorry to see you go. Maybe one day...

*traveling through the outer reaches of SL..we'll come across a shadowy figure....and for a moment, might be the legendary 16..that faintest of creatures, talked about only as a myth.*

Seriously, if you actually get to read this, good luck in your future endevors. :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

*adds more candles to her '16' shrine*

Wherever you go, whatever you do, just strive to be happy and fulfilled and know that a lot of us here would always want the same for you.

Also, I packed you some clean socks.

(No underpanties though :matte-motes-wink-tongue: )

Good luck, 16. Hope you find fun and fulfilment in everything you go onto next. Their gain is our loss etc.

16, this is your auntie speaking. I can't believe you want to leave us all. Remember, you are officially the nicest person in this forum, as well as I'm sure you are in real life. If this is serious, let me hug my "niece" and wish her to be showered by love and happiness wherever you are going to. :heart: Dang, I'm with Peggy on this one: I will badly miss your Jejejejeje... :smileysad:

I really hope this is a joke and you are not leaving for real. You truly are the nicest person in the forums and you will be missed greatly if you go. If it is for real, then I wish you much happiness and that all your dreams come true, no matter where you go.

Of course I'm curious why 16 decided to post a "goodbye" thread (as are most of us who got to know her over the year or so that she's been one of the more active here in the forums) but I refuse to speculate on that why.  Apparently she was/is serious because I haven't seen a thing posted since the initial post to this thread (and I'll say it again because I really mean it.......she will be missed by me).  She had/has her reasons and if she wanted to relate those reasons, I'm sure she would have done so.  It's her business.....not any of ours.  I have not gone in-world to search for her to see if she merely decided to leave the forums or took it all the way to leaving SL........again, that is entirely her business and I, for one, will not violate her privacy by inquiring or asking for any explanation.  She's a pretty smart person and I've never seen anything to indicate she's impulsive which leads me to believe she thought about her decision and is doing what she thinks is best for her.  I hope we all would respect her decision, wish her well and hope to see her again soon.  I would hate to see this thread sink to anything less than what I believe she wanted.........a quick, thoughtful goodbye to us (nothing more or nothing less).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.