Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Trihey

Looking for lingerie like this, preferably mesh.

Perhaps something like this?

What you're looking for is a babydoll. There are lots of different styles of them, but that's the basic idea you're looking at. And actually, most babydolls I've seen look better in flexiprims; they're less stiff, and while they may occasionally clip through the avatar body, the motion is much more realistic than the stiff, awkward movement of mesh for this purpose. Most babydolls are made of light, filmy materials that move much more easily than mesh. (Mind you, I like mesh for many things, but for the kind of fabric typically seen in that style of nightgown, it simply doesn't work as well.) I believe the one I linked above is mesh, but I do suggest being open to flexi styles, as well.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Thanks for sharing the link to the comic.  :smileyhappy:  I had to start at the very beginning and read the whole story.

I second this :)

TariChar wrote:

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

Thanks for sharing the link to the comic.  :smileyhappy:  I had to start at the very beginning and read the whole story.

I second this
:)

MraaaAAAAAaaaHHHH...*

*Translated from zombie speak..

"Thirded."