Sign in to follow this  
kaecyus

A Lean/Unmuscled Male Shape?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I've finally gotten to the point where mesh laughs at me and turns me into a male version of Nicki Minaj. My problem is that I'm using a female shape to get the look I was going for, and I've used it since a close friend helped me work it together based on stuff from her male alt.

But like I said, with mesh pretty much becoming the standard for clothes that are of any quality in the areas I frequent, I'm now needing to move on to actually getting a male shape.

I'll paste a couple of images for what my shape looks like atm.

seer.jpgcyber.jpg

I've seen some shapes that, for some reason, retail at 1000L$, and while I'm not totally against paying that much, I would definitely need a demo to convince me.

Oh, and for height reference, I'm just under 7ft tall.

Any ideas on where to look?

I give away a set of full perm shapes. They're high quality and cover a range of body types and being full perm you can change features like the faces to keep your avatar distinctly "you".

The only issue that might be a problem is the size, these are all made to realistic scale, which means they're a lot smaller than the average avatar. So if staying 7' tall is important, these might not work for you.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Vitruvian-Shapes-Full-Perm-Set-12/4426725

Thanks to both of you. I will follow up on the answers when I get back from work.

Anyone else with ideas as well, please put them on here. This topic is anything but closed. :]

Keli I am curious who made the 'standard size' male and female mesh shapes? Those seem to dictate all mesh clothing choices in SL.

Is it like Windows - Mac OS is more stable but Windows became the standard first? Is it like Betamax vs. VHS?

Melita Magic wrote:

Keli I am curious who made the 'standard size' male and female mesh shapes? Those seem to dictate all mesh clothing choices in SL.

Is it like Windows - Mac OS is more stable but Windows became the standard first? Is it like Betamax vs. VHS?

I thought it was the oil companies, don't they try to control everything?

standard.jpg

I've sent you a copy of my shape inworld. It's a bit taller than yours and because I'm an elf with prim ears, my "shape" ears are tiny, but feel free to use it as a starting point.   I mostly fit size Small in mesh (though it does vary, some creators I need to go up to Medium).

Link to pic

(why can't I post an image here?)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.