Sign in to follow this  
Kelley Foxclaw

New server rolls

This update takes the cake.  Inventory problems, scripts not working, rezzing takes forever, anywhere you go....   Houston, do we have a problem?  Why can't you just settle in and roll something you have tested.  This is getting to be ridiculous

If you are going to do software changes, please test them first

Problem do rise now and then, and they don't have to be related to a newer server version per se. Keep that in mind.
Many of the rolls are without any problem, in my (and my clients) experiences.

Wow... do you really not know that Release Candidates rollout every Wednesday? Do you know know the the candidates are tested publicly on the preview grid before that? And are you unaware that Linden QA grinds on them before that?

Software testing is extremetly complex on large real time systems like SL. Electronic Arts just had a major fail debuting their new SimCity 5. Every software house deals with problems getting through their QA. It is life in the digital world.

I have to agree Alicia.  As his is my Second Avatar, due to one lost in2008 or so,  thinking about the days we had to Pay to TP.  Then there were the telehubs

I'll be quiet now as I reflect