Another make-up thread :/

Jacki Silverfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like Mock Cosmetics for makeup.  I don't buy a lot of seperate makeup as my skin came with a ton of options, but I have bought some there and have been very happy with them.

I bought these nails which I love. They are pricey but with 800 hundred textures and unlimited colors, different shapes and lengths, even the ability to paint each nail a different texture or color,  you never have to buy nails again and always have nails that match perfectly with anything you wear.  Free updates too.  If you buy in world, you can get a substantial discount if you join the group.

: ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS

I also love MOCK cosmetics, although my skin came with enough options that I rarely use other make-up.

I have tried the ULTRA mesh nails. I like them, but one tiny little detail about them bugs me - the color applies to the back of the nail as well as the front. Personally, I really prefer nails where the back is white, because that's more realistic; but it's such a picky little detail that I still often use my ULTRA nails. I also really like MANDALA for nails, and Bamboo Nails. (Bamboo are a little on the pricier side, as you only get 5 colors or designs in a pack for $150L. But they are very nice nails.)

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3999 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.