Flat chested female Mesh Clothing

Victoria Squall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm just starting to move away from custom buildings and into clothing, send me the sizes you would like to see and I'll include them in the future. Its not hard to make mesh clothes with smaller breast, people are just lazy and want the one (WAY TO LARGE) sizes lol :P

I don't know, obviously a small chest to you is very small. Most mesh is based upon standars sizes, where the breast size goes XXS 32 -  XS 48 - S 52 - M 58 - L 71. Where 71 is for the large size.

This sizing was made in a hurry, the numbers submitted was mostly SL fashion bloggers because they knew the designers, and knew that they collected in what sizes avatars used in SL. Most of these had a breast size that was similar, notice that XS is 48 and M 58? That is only 10 in difference on the breast slider scale, covering 3 sizes. The 32 in XXS is not all that small either. 25 would perhaps be better.

To help adjusting this, designers have started to offer plus sizes, where it's a more busty version included as well. They have also made XL, since that was not with at all in the collected numbers. 

But this was not about bigger chests, but smaller. Why hasn't creators included that? Because it's no demand, I suppose. Designers have to look at profit.

Or perhaps they have made it, but don't advertise right. A search on A-cup on the Marketplace showed 1, yes only one mesh item in Apparel. Try to search for yourself.  Busty get up more outfits to choose from.

The problem is when a small avatar like myself want a busty mesh outfit, or a curvy avatar with more body fat wants a smaller chest. Those will often want to have a more pear shaped body, and find that they are stuck with chest size 71 if they want wider hips. I can solve the problem by using mesh breasts with one of the smallest sizes, but for those who want smaller breasts... No such luck.

You can write in Fashion, and other places and ask for smaller chests. You get your friends to do the same. And designers, advertise it if you make more than standard sizes! I am sure you will get your money back for the x-stra uploads.

It is only eyeballing we can do while we wait. And demo! Some designs look smaller than others, it can be because they apply lighter shading under the bust.

The idea of using Japanese creators is great, but where to find them? If they are on the MP they don't advertise different than the others. The only one I think is Japanes is Monso, this latest hoodie is very unisex. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/monso-My-Fur-Hoody-Blue-girls/4500581 COCO also sell clothes with small chests. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/COCOSlimDenimJacketMidnight/4288724

mewp :matte-motes-bashful:

Wear layers, then you can have boobies set to 0 if you want.

But i find boobies set to low with most skins looks terrible, as now the front view, the skins makes you look like you might have them but the side view does not match. Same with size, soon as you hit that magic larger number they go all ugly looking.

Soo, the XXS mesh in general is pretty darn small, and things like mesh button down tops , the ones i have tried have all but made it appear like i have not boobies at all.

thats what demos are for. Plus this is SL, never wear the same thing twice :) so dont worry about it, just keep moving forward and build that inventory to massive quantities.

Member of SLCAA (Second Life Clothes Addict Anonymous) 

Kristin Burner wrote:

mewp :matte-motes-bashful:

Wear layers, then you can have boobies set to 0 if you want.

But i find boobies set to low with most skins looks terrible, as now the front view, the skins makes you look like you might have them but the side view does not match. Same with size, soon as you hit that magic larger number they go all ugly looking.

Soo, the XXS mesh in general is pretty darn small, and things like mesh button down tops , the ones i have tried have all but made it appear like i have not boobies at all.

thats what demos are for. Plus this is SL, never wear the same thing twice
:)
so dont worry about it, just keep moving forward and build that inventory to massive quantities.

Member of SLCAA (Second Life Clothes Addict Anonymous) 

Oh hello, A fellow member! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For any creators out there, Making all the 'standard' sizes with multiple brest options would be nice. Sure it's a BT more work. BUT You might get more customers.

Right now one of my avatars sports a size 20 breast and I've been using clothes created for little kids, that were done in the standard sizes. Just with flatter chests. If people creating for kids can do it, surely other creators can do it too. 

The creator of the flat chest clothing is Mikunch.

I agree coco is good for flatter chests too.

For any creators out there, Making all the 'standard' sizes with multiple brest options would be nice. Sure it's a BT more work. BUT You might get more customers.

Right now one of my avatars sports a size 20 breast and I've been using clothes created for little kids, that were done in the standard sizes. Just with flatter chests. If people creating for kids can do it, surely other creators can do it too. 

The creator of the flat chest clothing is Mikunch.

I agree coco is good for flatter chests too.

xx

• 4 years later...

i am a masculine lesbian  refuse to wear a male avatar  and the  chest on second life most are  pretty big   i like looking at them not wear them  i spend  over 100 dollars trying to find  one  if anyone out there  could make less breast happen  sure love to see it  . for now kids clothes it is MERCY ..

31 minutes ago, BEKAII said:

i am a masculine lesbian  refuse to wear a male avatar  and the  chest on second life most are  pretty big   i like looking at them not wear them  i spend  over 100 dollars trying to find  one  if anyone out there  could make less breast happen  sure love to see it  . for now kids clothes it is MERCY ..

Slink has a petite chest for women. Some are making clothes for that body. But, at this point the clothes are rare, AFAIK.

Unfortunately... or fortunately, depending on viewpoint, most clothes makers make there clothes for a specific brand of body. It is the only way to have close fitting clothes that look good. So, you'll have to do some searching. I suggest going to the Slink store and then looking through the shops around Slink's store. Those designers often cater to brands other than Slink.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BEKAII said:

You might check V-tech . Stories&Co. makes clothes for them as well as Maitreya and they are VERY FLAT.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 8:23 PM, Chic Aeon said:

You might check V-tech . Stories&Co. makes clothes for them as well as Maitreya and they are VERY FLAT.

ty very  much  :D

On 11/17/2018 at 2:29 PM, Fionalein said:

try kemono + a human head or maitreya + vtech boi chest - there are cloth for both combinations

TY  is well appreciated 😎

On 11/17/2018 at 2:29 PM, Fionalein said:

try kemono + a human head or maitreya + vtech boi chest - there are cloth for both combinations

ty well appreciated :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.