Best Eyes?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I find that the only thing prim eyes really work for is special effects. If you just want a realistic pair of eyes, all you really need is a high-quality system eye. Personally, my avatar is heterochromatic - her eyes are two different colors, one brown and one blue. This can only be achieved by prim eyes. Prim eyes also work well for some fantasy avatars, but for a standard human avatar, they seldom add much to a look.

personally I like the FATEeyes. there a little pricey mesh eyes but they really offer a great varity. They can be practically any color and look you can even add custom textures. I know people are saying mesh eyes aren't worth it but if you like to change your eye color a lot then buy tons and tons of eye textures can get expensive but these you can make look like practically anything. Just my opinion though.

I stopped looking for eyes when I saw those from Fashism (now called IKON). I haven't had the time to compare carefully to see what makes them so darned appealing to me, but for the first time since I'd been in SL (five years), I finally thought there was actually something behind the eyes of my avatar. Eyes are damned important, so it's worth trying out several creators to see what works for you.

Redgrave, probably the best in both mesh and prim. I wear prim eyes because i don't like to tamper with mesh that much. The eyes i purchased were so detailed and had shading ! not like the cartoon prim eyes that we are expected to deal with.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4008 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.