Direct Delivery - Viewers still unable to find my store.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello All! I have done the following to try to get the Merchant Outbox to identify that I have a store.

1. Log on to Mrktplc first - then Firestorm 3.4.1 (I have conducted two clean loads over the course of the day of that viewer) - no luck

2. Unistalled Firestorm and installed Viewer 3 - no luck

3. Uninstalled an old version of Phoenix I had and uninstalled V3. Reinstalled Firestorm v3.4.1 - no luck

Logged on as an alt (who didn't have a store, created one, and got the Merchant outbox to work with no issue). I learned that I am unable to 'close' my main store and reopen it (hoping that might be a last ditch effort to try to fix this).

All of my inventory and full perm stock is under my main account. I do not wish to use my alt, but its looking like this is the only option. I fear of running into tremendous amounts of issues with this and with conflicts with my license agreeements with the creators of the full perm stock I own.

Suggestions anyone? I'm willing to do just about anything!!!! Thank you!

2 answers to this question

This seems to be a technical issue that most likely the firestorm folks could solve for you. Join the Firestorm support group in game, their chat is very active and everytime I had a question, big or small, I had mulitple people trying to help me out. Their support also has many of the more frequently spoken languages covered.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.