SCRIPT that REDUCE the LAND IMPACT!!!

anitaharlow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Jenni Darkwatch wrote:

It probably is a script to alter physics shapes for prims... works well with prim builds, doesn't work well with sculpts and does nothing for mesh.

no iknow that script, and it's not that.

In fact, i've see that many furniture builders, use this very useful script. an example:

if you go there:https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LAQ-Decor-Sofa-Set-10-color-pack/3895300

you can see that this sofa is only 5 prim equivalent... i'm a builder and i know that this is impossible reaching this number using mesh... if you count the pieces you see that they are effectively 5 mesh linked... than probably this builder use this script...

You don't need a script to do this.  Just set the child prims to convex hull; it's in the features tab of the build menu under physics shape.

As for the multiple meshes linked together with a lower LI than mesh objects combined, that' just due to smart use of mesh building.  The meshes themselves probably have low poly counts and low physics shape.

NeoBukruq is absolutely correct. Nothing magical at all about the very pretty living room set. Mesh made well and exported wisely can do that easily with a very good LOD to boot. So do a bit more studying and hang around the mesh board.

I haven't heard of any script like you are talking about but if there is one it is unlikely that it is "legal" on many sims. Temp rezzer for instance are outlawed in many to most private estates so doing something like that for products is very iffy. I have items that I bought I cannot use because they are temp rez :D. So folks figure that out fairly soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.