No payment info inworld after registering card & Problem with mesh upload

Roy Xurina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Good time of day everybody.

I have problems wiith uploading meshes status. As i suppose it related with payment info. I took MasterCard Standard for this goal and payed for its contains for year. And also deposited onto card some money (about 2.5 USD) for LL card checking transaction. Here are steps i've done then:.

1. Entered my card info into payment info form. SL web site said payment info was refreshed and this part become green in mesh upload status.

2. Passed IP test about mesh rules. This part became green also and SL web site said that now i able to upload meshes.

BUT, when i login to SL my profile says "No payment info in file". And when i trying upload mesh it says i cant do it. How can i resolve this problem? And another question. Do i have to make something additional to be able upload meshes to test grid. Hope somebody can help by advice. Thank you.

2 answers to this question

You can't upload mesh until your profile shows payment info on file.  Payment information must be verified before it can be used , a process that may take a few days.

If a few days have passed since you filed your payment info, contact Billing Support to see if there is a problem and what you can do to fix it.  I know my bank refused payment to LL for security reasons as the charge came form a place they normally don't receive charges from.  Once I called the bank and told them it was OK, it got all straightened out.

Billing support phone numbers:
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

Roy Xurina wrote:

I took MasterCard Standard for this goal and payed for its contains for year. And also deposited onto card some money (about 2.5 USD) for LL card checking transaction.

Sounds like you're trying to use a "prepaid" card? If that's the case... LL doesn't accept (most) prepaid cards.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.