Sign in to follow this  
NeonSyncrenthy

Are there any modern day vampire roleplayin​g sims in SL?

Hello. I'm pretty new to the whole roleplay scene, and I was wondering if anyone could give me a description of any modern day Vampire roleplaying sims in SL. It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Lac Rouge is an Adult roleplay inspired by the novels written by Laurel K. Hamilton (Anita Blake and Merry Gentry). No copyright infringement is intended and no canon characters are allowed. 

The world is not what you'd expect it to be.

It's been 22 years since the Supreme Court granted the undead equal rights and made them citizens of the United States before the law in the court ruling known as Addison v. Clarke. Hunting and execution became a legalized business of law enforcement despite the constant efforts of the Humans First group to see this changed.

What's supernatural exists alongside with regular human... sometimes openly, and sometimes not quite. Their powers are real and having a job related with the preternatural is not all that unusual.

The good ol' American nights are now filled with the fables and horrors of dreams and nightmares. Only that they are very real and could be hiding behind the very ordinary 'human' right before you. Will you find out the skin within?

Fairies, lycans, creatures of myth, ghosts and more await on the simple streets of this charming Southern corner. Weren't you headed that way anyways?

No Meter.
Pararole play
Know Books
Be Adult
Follow Rules