Sign in to follow this  
Ianto Ghost

Anyone know where to find this cute, animated pose?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Flitting around, as one does, I noticed a very attractive avi sitting astride a floating stone/pebble but before I could (politely) enquire where she found this pose or check her name, she'd poofed… 

So, if anyone recognises this animation, please share details

…returns to fllitting…

she was sitting on an item... inspect the item for the anims inside it, then inspect them for creator.. if it was an AO anim, you are screwed. From that description it could be any sitting anim.

Thanks Drake… assumed that the whole thing (pose and rock) were worn and rezzed as a posed animation and might be available somewhere. Checked through MP without success. Will keep looking!

Creative Insanity make several AOs which include floating seated poses instead of stands, usually called <something> Rider. Even if it's not exactly the one you saw, they might have something close (they sell all the AO poses individually at their in-world store).

Only one i can think about is these bubbles that I saw in HPMD. http://happymood.net/blog/?p=281

If the bubble disappeared, it would mean that the avatar brought it with her and rezzed it there, and picking it up while leaving. Or, as others suggest, she was wearing an AO that het her float and attached a bubble to her.

Anyways, these bubbles can be found at HPMD.

Thanks Marianne… fab link which has taken me off in yet more interesting and fun directions. Don't you love it when SL does that to you.

…waves to Marianne and returns to his flit…

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.