Hallo, was eine Alpha-Textur ist und wo setzt man sie ein?

lilli Luv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I apologize for answering in English.  The forum will not allow me to post my answer in German. :smileymad:

An alpha texture is a texture that creates invisibility. It is used to make parts of an object or an avatar transparent. If you buy mesh clothing, for example, you will discover that the designer has also provided a customized alpha texture to hide certain parts of your body.  If you forget to wear the alpha texture, those parts of your body might be visible.  You wear an alpha texture that same way that you wear any other standard clothing item such as a shirt.

• Like 1

Alphatexturen oder Alphalayer sind durch ein graues mit Rastern gekennzeichnetes Shirt im Inventar dargestellt und haben als Aufgabe einen Teil deines Avatars unsichtbar zu machen. Benutzt werden sie bei Meshkleidung und Schuhen und ueberall sonst, wo der Koerper nicht durchstechen soll.

Oh and Rolig, you can't answer easily in German because LL somehow thought it would be a great idea to ban several letters used in the language. Kind of racist and uncomfortable, if you ask me. :catfrustrated:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.