Need a photo editor???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I realized I LOVE taking sl pictures but I as for gimp and photoshop it gets rather complicated (for me) and its going to take me a bit to learn. I would like some of my photos done to be well better and all glamerized. If someone could let me know if they can do it and pricing I would be a happy girl, thank you!!

Without seeing your snapshots I can't tell you what can be done with them. You're free to check my in-world profile and visit my studio to see the prices if you feel curious. I can also suggest you to make yourself a free Flickr account and submit them to various pile up groups. Here is link to one of them http://www.flickr.com/groups/sl-picture-pile-ups/

And in case you are not familiar with these types of groups, they are like a playground for us photo freaks lol, anyone can submit a raw snapshot to the group pool and anyone can edit it and post an edited version under comments in your photo. It can happen that many people edit a certain photo and then it gets really interesting to see all the different ways people do it:) 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.