Sign in to follow this  
princessrosene

Looking for a career that pays L$100,000 per week to start.

I ROTFL when I saw your hair!!! HA HA HA!!! You really can not judge now isn't that right? Just because you can not do better does not mean I should be stuck in a rut like you are. You are a bit dry.

princessrosene wrote:

I ROTFL when I saw your hair!!! HA HA HA!!! You really can not judge now isn't that right? Just because you can not do better does not mean I should be stuck in a rut like you are. You are a bit dry.

I know I shouldn't reply but I smiled at that and I wish you well, hopefully you will be as successful as I am.

As for "cannot do better", perhaps you should research the person to whom you are responding first...

Only L$100,000 / week!?!?!?

Meh... where have all the big dreamers gone...

To start with, let me offer my apologies if I insulted you. My response was to the other poster, not to you directly.

You may be better educated than I (I just have a lonely BSBA, after all), but that is no reason to insult me.

but..let me ask you this.....

It's been 3 months since you made this post...how's that $100,000L job workin' out for ya???