Uneven edges on sculpted prim?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everybody, I'm writing here because I don't know what to do anymore.
I'm pretty new to sculpted, I got into them about two or three days ago, and I have to say that I really enjoy using Blender and creating every kind of shape I want.
To understand how to use it, I had to follow some tutorials, especially this one and this one.

I followed every single word of it, and I could create a table leg, a pawn, a box and a pillow. All of them looked perfect in Blender, but when I tried to upload it on SL servers, this is what I get: 

Sculpted Box

What did I do wrong? Please, help me :(

Looks like you neglected to upload the sculpt map losslessly.  Make sure the box for lossless upload is checked in the upload dialog, and make sure the map is small enough that the option can apply to it.  64x64px is ideal.

That said, since you said you're really enjoying using your modeling program to make every kind of shape you want, I have to wonder why you're even bothering with sculpties at all.  The sculpty workflow is unnecessarily awkward, highly restrictive, relatively time consuming.  You'll get much better results much more easily simply by creating arbitrary models, exporting them to COLLADA format, and uploading them to SL as is.

Sculpties were a clever solution back before SL had support for arbitary polygonal models.  Now that it does, there's almost no reason any more to keep using sculpties.

Thank you so much for giving me these tutorials!!

I've followed them, and I've been able to create a coffee mug, but there's something that I need to sort out: I'm using Aditi, the beta grid, and it says that I don't have permission to upload the mesh... I've clicked on the link for the IP tutorial for Aditi (https://secondlife.aditi.lindenlab.com/my/account/ip/index.php) but I can't see anything more than a blank page!

Any suggestion? :(

Don't panic.  It's not your fault.  The page is apparently unavailable at the moment.  It happens. Aditi is Linden Lab's test grid. When they want exclusive use of it for whatever reason, they simply shut it down to anyone else.  All you can do is wait.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.