Sign in to follow this  
KaraxLee

Seeking a Mistress

Hello, it's nice to meet you. I am looking for a Mistress to train me as her sub. I have a few limits such as no kiddy play, no mutilation to avi or amputation of limbs but other than that I have no other limits(more interested in extreme rape/public humilation ect). I am only about 3 weeks old in SL but 24 in RL. I am willing to VF. 

I am from the US SL time+2 

I hope that whomever you are we will be pleased. 

xoxo

Good day, dear

Since you haven't been here very long, I might suggest going into search and checking out the groups to see if there's something there that would help you. I know of a few groups out there where there are Mistresses looking for subs. Find the groups, join them and start a discussion. You need to find out about a Mistress before you just jump in and become her slave. It can be a long process... 

Good luck.

KaraxLee wrote:

Thank you so much in pointing me in the right direction! 

You're welcome. You should also hang out at some of the BDSM sims...see if you can find someone there as well. BUT..do not just jump into service with the first person you meet. Find out about them..you may not be a compatable match.

Good luck again

Tex Monday wrote:

KaraxLee wrote:

You're welcome. You should also hang out at some of the BDSM sims...see if you can find someone there as well. BUT..do not just jump into service with the first person you meet. Find out about them..you may not be a compatable match.

Good luck again

In addition to that: People who take you immediatly as partner/sub/goddess/pet/whatever are usualy not the group of people you really want to be close to. Trust me.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Tex Monday wrote:

KaraxLee wrote:

Good luck again

In addition to that: People who take you immediatly as partner/sub/goddess/pet/whatever are usualy not the group of people you really want to be close to. Trust me.

Groucho Marx wrote:

I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.

ETA: Caution and patience are as helpful here as in any relationship.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Sometimes, I wish I took that advice regarding my own girls.....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3: