Need to hire photographer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys, I'm on a lapto with a crappy graphics card and only 4 gig ram so that should tell you where I stand with quality photos....

I'm looking to hire someone who can do photos like this

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Horo-SupermotoXL-Cyborx-CD-100-XL-GT-RTR-18-Land-Impact-only/3635854 (sorry not meant to be an ad for them but only to show quality images in world)

I'll need some snaps for my facebook page and blog, can you let me know of prices for 30 mins

So you want them to be taken in-world, do you have the place allready? I charge for photo delivered, not amount of time spent, and that depends of the work involved, meaning you will get the lowest price if there is not much to do besides taking high quality shots. You have all my infos in my in-world profile pics, contact me using any of these. I should be online around 1 or 2 pm SLT today, if not will contact you back to arrange a meeting. Please say more then "hello" :)

Guys and Gals, I just need a the high quality on Ultra settings photos. Nothing else as I have photoshop and can take it from there.  The location can be your place or a sandbox as I have a green and blue screen I can rezz.

*** It must be close to the image sample I shared with you above.  I've seen many photos on ultra settings and it does not come close to the photo.   You should know how to use your viewer settings.  Hopefully have have a pretty good graphics card like a Nvidia GT or higher ( or equivalent)   That is the most important part if you have a good graphics card.

For example my built in intel graphics card on ultra settings WONT even touch a Nvidia on min settings.

If your still looking I'm the owner of Stired Passions Photography in Second life please contact me and we can talk, I have been an SL Photographer since 2009 on this and another alt

Thanks Milae Lionheart (2013uk Resident)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.