Scenic Adult places

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

places that are nice for taking photos that are Adult rated. 

Hi Sephina!  I'm in the process of developing an Adult (BDSM) sim.   Although, building is still ongoing, we do have many areas that are finished and might make nice places for Adult-type photos.

At main level are landscaped grounds, a library, an office, a shibari house, a rooftop terrace, a ballroom, a formal garden, lovely villas, and various other spaces. 

At ground level are rental houses, as I'm still setting up the rental meters, these are all currently uninhabited.  So, anyone could also use those houses or the ground level (also landscaped) for pictures.   (There's a teleporter at the Welcome Landing that will take you to ground level)

The sim is called Pleasure Bound, and here's the SLURL: 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pleasure%20Bound/128/27/1001

Also, if you want to rezz your own props, just join the group, and you should be able to rezz objects.  (or if that doesn't work, send me an IM, and I'll add you to the group in a capacity to be able to rezz) 

Oh, if you do take pictures at Pleasure Bound, I'd love to see them!  So, a link to your Flickr or other photo-sharing site would be great.   (If you want to share that is ; )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.