Can I advertise Linden Land for sale?

Jer Straaf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If I am allowed to post this:

Come to Osterhout where a large landholder recently abandoned several mountainous sims to Governor Linden.

Why am I telling you this? Because our resident-to-resident railroad, the Sutherland Junction RR, now ends there. I can extend this fun private railroad onto your land at your pleasure,no commitments on either side are needed. The SJRR goes where people have said "yes," come be a part of it!

(Please note that the SJRR is not affiliated in any way with the SLRR or the VRC/LDPW, nor the employees, former employees, contractors and former contractors of Linden Labs. The offer to extend the SJRR is for private rsidents only.)

If I am not allowed to post this, then never mind!  LOL

If the surrounding regions are being griefed with that GoonSquad spammer as badly as Osterhout is currently, it's no wonder the landlord(s) abandoned them.

Note to others- right click on Conversations to delete hundreds of texts at one swell foop when you've been flooded by a spam text object. Then Block Object by name. Then file an AR on the incident.

goonsquad are griefing hundreds of regions seemingly at random, if everyone abandoned their land simply because of some idiot griefers there'd be no sim left on the grid (and the griefers will have won).

best thing to do with griefers is AR them, block them, and forget about them. Do NOT give them publicity beyond telling your friends to block them as well, and soon they'll find there's nobody left who even notices their "work".

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.