Sign in to follow this  
Sageflower

XCITE ISSUES

My nipples can be seen through my clothes and my **bleep** looks like its projecting away from my body. I see the little cores where the the body part is supposed to be. Can anyone help?  i tryed to reset and sync again and adjust the color. 

...I'm tempted to ask a question like this on the WebMD forums just to see what the response would be.  "Nipples floating away from the body" sounds like some new medical condition they'd surely be interested in hearing about.

Sageflower wrote:

My nipples can be seen through my clothes and my **bleep** looks like its projecting away from my body. I see the little cores where the the body part is supposed to be. Can anyone help?  i tryed to reset and sync again and adjust the color. 

Hi Sageflower,

I'm not sure what you mean by "little cores", but I'll offer up an explanation anyway.

Most SL clothing, and your skin, is applied like a coat of paint over the avatar body. Without this coat of paint, your avatar would be invisible. This clothing/skin layer has no thickness, it is effectively the surface of your avatar. In order to be visible, attachments must be located outside this surface. If they were inside the avatar body, the skin/clothing would block your view of them. This explains your issue. The solution here would be to attach the bits only when you shed your clothing. If the bits have some facility for becoming invisible, you could invoke that while clothed. To avoid having to fiddle around with all this when your mind is somewhere else, I'd recommend creating a "see all you can see" outfit that you can switch into at a moment's notice. That outfit would contain your skin, your bits and any other decorations you'd like.

Mesh clothing, unlike avatar layer clothing, does actually hover some distance above the avatar skin, perhaps enough to hide attached bits. You might find tops and bottoms that will cover, though I think you might run into issues if the clothing fits too closely to the body. SL is a study in compromise. Curiously, the exposing of ones bits, RL or SL, can be as well.

On the off chance that you were referring to RL, where reset and sync are metaphorical and "adjust the color" sounds like geek talk for applying war paint, I'd wear a bra, a cable knit sweater and fleece lined jeans. Winter has better perks.

Good luck!

Sageflower wrote:

You have to go into edit and adjust them, so they fit close to your body and then the core won't show because it will be inside your avies body. If you need help, you can contact me inworld tonight. Just IM Heart Brimmer.

Once adjusted, adjust one then the other, main thing is the skin colour, using the skin match from Xcite, pretty easy to match, so it will look all blended nips, and of course press Hide, so they don't show when you are wearing clothes

Also, the hud has a button to make them invisible if they would be covered, e,g, not barebreasted.

A the whole setup  is quite script intensive, i keep the stuff off (and always take them off invisible) until shortly before i need it. e,g, the clothing is about to fall, wear bits, undress, make bits visible.

An yes, setting the Xcite bits right, exp the skin coloring can be quite a task.. but well, worth is.

I have a huge problem, with xcite hud, everytime i have it on and stay i voicing with someone,  what is this   stupid talk thing that  keep  popping up over and over and over and over and  over,  say  is dont stop, how do i fix this issue?