Are the servers broken again

Hilary Querrien

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I can log in, which is trying at the moment (getting messages like 'requestion region capabilities - attempt 3), SL is incredibly laggy. And SL keeps logging me out for no very good reason (actually, it keeps logging me out of this board as well). Or is it just celebrating Red Nose day in a strange fashion?

Hilary

That "Requesting Region Capabilities" message only occurs if somewhere in the path from LL's servers to your computer there is a lot of lag.  Recently, (a month or so ago) some internal issues with the LL intranet was causing these messages for some accounts.  I have no idea why, but if speedtest results( www.speedtest.net) for Dallas and Phoenix are good, it may be worth a ticket or if you are premium, a Live Chat, with Support.

Reading your post I have a feeling you have a lazy connection somewhere in your pipeline to SecondLife.

Ayesha Askham wrote:

Hilary

That "Requesting Region Capabilities" message only occurs if somewhere in the path from LL's servers to your computer there is a lot of lag.  Recently, (a month or so ago) some internal issues with the LL intranet was causing these messages for some accounts.  I have no idea why, but if speedtest results(
for Dallas and Phoenix are good, it may be worth a ticket or if you are premium, a Live Chat, with Support.

Reading your post I have a feeling you have a lazy connection somewhere in your pipeline to SecondLife.

Not just a speed test but a ping test too.   pingtest.net.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.