Sign in to follow this  
victoriacatherine

Not looking for an avatar but a sim

A few months ago I wandered onto a great sim, but I can't remember the name of it. Stupidly, I didn't LM it, or maybe I did and simply cannot find it.

It was a beach themed sim, the owner, who gave me the tour and was really nice. If this helps or jogs anyones memory the owner is bisexual but I remember him saying he was more into men and his profile said something about having a mornal sized avatar.

The sim has homes to rent on it, and they were all sold out. It had many grottos, some for fae, some for bdsm, games, etc. You could be nude on the beach so I'm assuming it was adult. I know it's a long shot but if someone happens to know of this place or the owner please let me know.

Thank SL community

Tori

P.S. I would love to search my TP history but I am in Firestorm and it only goes back 6 days...if anyone knoes a way around this it may help me. If I see the name it may jog my memory :)

I'd say try doing a search of the whole directory of chat logs and looking for specific text, such as grotto, beach, nude, etc.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've had to do this myself.  :smileywink:

You are by far the most AWESOME person in SL!!! I found it...after much digging I found the sm and the owner :) It is Driftwood: LGTB Nude Beach and Romantic Getaway.

Thanks again for all of your help!

You are very welcome.. I'm relieved you still have chat logs going back that far.  :smileytongue:

/me straps on her bikini and ports to Driftwood in the hopes that someone will bury her with sand while she's sleeping so she only gets badly sunburned on her exposed face and toes.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I'd say try doing a search of the whole directory of chat logs and looking for specific text, such as grotto, beach, nude, etc.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've had to do this myself.  :smileywink:

When I read this reply, I thought it was I who had replied. You are my alt, I am yours. How odd! *giggles*