Not looking for an avatar but a sim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A few months ago I wandered onto a great sim, but I can't remember the name of it. Stupidly, I didn't LM it, or maybe I did and simply cannot find it.

It was a beach themed sim, the owner, who gave me the tour and was really nice. If this helps or jogs anyones memory the owner is bisexual but I remember him saying he was more into men and his profile said something about having a mornal sized avatar.

The sim has homes to rent on it, and they were all sold out. It had many grottos, some for fae, some for bdsm, games, etc. You could be nude on the beach so I'm assuming it was adult. I know it's a long shot but if someone happens to know of this place or the owner please let me know.

Thank SL community

Tori

P.S. I would love to search my TP history but I am in Firestorm and it only goes back 6 days...if anyone knoes a way around this it may help me. If I see the name it may jog my memory :)

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I'd say try doing a search of the whole directory of chat logs and looking for specific text, such as grotto, beach, nude, etc.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've had to do this myself.  :smileywink:

When I read this reply, I thought it was I who had replied. You are my alt, I am yours. How odd! *giggles*

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.