Sign in to follow this  
Tabitha Kaestner

Where can I find a free shape with a pouty/sad face?

I kind of like the shapes where the lips are curved downward, and the eyes are squinted. I found one at Pouty Midget, but it's no mod. I don't know what name they're under so it's hard to find. :matte-motes-confused:  any help would be great. :)

Thats...you are the first one I see on the forum, who actually likes this....thing.

My advise as always: Make the shape yourself. Its not that hard, especially if you only edit one part, like the face. They don't have their own category on the marketplace, they are like all shapes in one shape category.

Just play with your shape editor and focus on *mouth: fatness, fullness, *more upper/lower, and the downward .  *Eyes:  size, opening, and the inner and outer corner's up/down direction. Also try to consider playing with your eyeborws(if it is modable or just make a new one). Brow shape makes a lot of difference.

You can sometimes find them by searching "short" - I find those shapes tend to be shorter than many more "standard" shapes. (This is not a hard and fast rule, though, just an observation.)

OMG!!!! its the invisible pony riding trout face shape!!!! They r sooooooooo hawt. I drool over every single one i see. they make my pants breathe. i become a boy scout , if ya know what i mean...

in all actuality i think they are very very creepy looking.

Tabitha Kaestner wrote:

I kind of like the shapes where the lips are curved downward, and the eyes are squinted.

You mean...

sad-pouty-lips.jpg

Actually it is pretty easy.  You just need modifiable shape.  Play with the mouth and eye sliders.

The look can be ok - like for some role playing characters.

However I wouldn't recommend to use such expression always. :smileywink: :smileytongue:

Coby Foden wrote:

The look can be ok - like for some role playing characters.

HP Lovecraft RP, for example, like The Shadow Over Innsmouth