Sign in to follow this  
Butterpecanxx

family

Finding a suitable family is not that easy to do.  If you live in a family sim, I would suggest that you start your search there.  That will allow you to find someone already knowledgeable about the rules in your town.  I also live in a family oriented sim and looking for family members.  I have to make sure that the people I add to my family are a good fit for my family and to the town in general.  I tried looking at adoption agencies, but I haven't had much luck so far.  Some people are not willing to follow the rules of the town that I live, while others are just not a good fit for me.  Good luck in your search.  

I was more referring to real life, Mari.  :smileywink:  A SL family is easy to have if two of the four people in that picture are my alts.  And even then you might be my alt as well -- I'm never sure sometimes.

Janelle Darkstone wrote:

I was more referring to real life, Mari.  :smileywink:  A SL family is easy to have if two of the four people in that picture are
my
alts. 
And even then
you
might be my alt as well -- I'm never sure sometimes.

I'm never sure either. Like Michael and LaToya, we're rarely/never seen in the same room at the same time.

I too an Adult looking to join a family...Grandparents, aunts , Uncles....Currently have a brother and sister and a simiengaged guy :D we are going to have a baby soon and whant an extended family first :D ....any Ideas would be great ty Satieflax321