mesh..when i bend over.. my alpha shows

Katie Xootfly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Welcome to the joys of Mesh Clothing... :)

You'll see less of this happening with the newer Rigged-Mesh products coming out.

Basically the Alpha Layer is designed to mask out our body shape attributes so that the Mesh clothing can look proper thru it's designed range of motion. By bending over you have clearly "popped" out of that range for your outfit.

Try wearing the next size pants up in the set and/or if you can freeze your motion in that bending position, try adjusting the mesh position just a bit.

Always remember to write down the current position of the mesh object if repositioning it fails to make things better.

Here is a discussion regarding Mesh to read as well:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Mesh/Why-are-some-alpha-layers-not-the-right-size/td-p/1665917

Don't you just hate that?  I refuse to waste time adjusting my shape to fit someone else's clothes. I do enough of that in RL. Some day, Linden Lab will finally release the deformer technology that will make it possible to change the shape of rigged mesh clothing.  When that happens, we won't need to mess with alpha layers, so we won't have parts of our bodies missing and ugly gaps around the edges of necklines and armholes. Until then, I'm not buying much rigged mesh at all.  I do sympathize.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4033 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.