I'm well endowed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

in RL, so I try to be similar in SL.   Is there anything wrong with creating/displaying/operating my avatar as I do in RL?  

I try to be generous with what I have as I share with the many (mostly n00bs) that are both needy and wanting.  Some older residents seem to think I am faking; perhaps it is their envy that is manifest in their PM/IM's to me stating such words as: "I have never heard of such a well endowed man who is as generous with his assets as you. Prove it!"

But, I really don't know if they are not just taking advantage of me.

How will I know?

So if I understand you, you have big br*st in real life and your avi has it as well. People ask you for pix? Sorry I am a bit confused. (as always). My avi is rather large busted as I am in rl so I feel for comfortable with it. I have gotten hate letters due to my chest size before or men asking me details. Because of the shape of my avi small boobs don't look as well. Horrible actually. To each his own I guess. It would suck to have all the same looking drones avatars. 

When I started there was an attachment being passed around called "The Woody," if I remember its name correctly.  I don't remember the whole story behind it but it got deleted/banned from SL.  It could penetrate a dozen women in a single thrust.

Storm Clarence wrote:

in RL, so I try to be similar in SL.   Is there anything wrong with creating/displaying/operating my avatar as I do in RL?  

I try to be generous with what I have as I share with the many (mostly n00bs) that are both needy and wanting.  Some older residents seem to think I am faking; perhaps it is their envy that is manifest in their PM/IM's to me stating such words as: "I have never heard of such a well endowed man who is as generous with his assets as you. Prove it!"

But, I really don't know if they are not just taking advantage of me.

How will I know?

I can guarantee you that some people will try to take advantage of you, but as long as you're enjoying yourself, I say spread it around a bit.  Just don't expect anything in return and you won't be hurt.

Keep in mind that money can't buy you love and you'll be fine.

...Dres *has no idea what everyone else thought you were talking about*

greek Wingtips wrote:

OMg you really came on to the forums to tell us this or you trying to advertise yourself, well all I can say be ready for the replies your going to get omg i cannot believe you posted this am LOL in RL so much I spilt my coffee

Did you buy your coffee at McDonald's?

You could become rich and then be as well endowed as Storm is!

No he didn't come to tell anything, but to observe.

If I am to guess, Storm posted here for tickels. :-)

Words -- endowed, full-endowed -- you are merely assuming that he mentioned and meant them in physical sense.  More than likely, my guess is they are well-placed puns.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4052 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.