negative lindens

chanel Deezul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My account has -2 lindens, and i check my transaction history and it dosent show anything. If somebody could help me get a regular amount back on my account i'd appreciate it :/ I havent bought anything, well i can't because i have negative lindens lol. but before that i havent bought anything. :matte-motes-frown:

3 answers to this question

Well, you're out less than a penny, so I wouldn't worry too much.  The best guess is that you're in a group that expects members to share the costs of advertising group events.  It's the default setting for any group, and many group owners don't know enough to change it.  (Or they figure that most people won't squawk about paying a penny now and then.)  The only bothersome part of your note is that you say it doesn't show up in your Transaction History.  I assume that you're looking at Account >> Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com. Anything you have paid or received in the past 30 days ought to be there.  If it's not, then either you paid that penny more than 30 days ago or you have a bug.  If you're truly worried, I suppose you can give the Linden Lab billing office a call and ask.  Otherwise, buy yourself a few L$ and put the account positive again. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

Chanel,

You probably once belonged to a group that had the Liabilities option set on for Everyone.  That would have caused you to eventually end up with a negative Linden balance. Your Transaction History only displays the past month's transaction activity so the name of the group that caused you to be charged is no longer available.

The good news is LL won't punish you for being L$-2 - If this has only just happened then do go to Transaction History and be sure to specify a full month's date range. You should find the charging group in this case.

Earning small change in SL is easy. Go to a published Trivia Contest at any club and answer a question 1st and your prize of L$5 will have you back in the black.

:D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.