Blender 2.63 To 2.66 Transition

Tobichu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone! :matte-motes-big-grin: This is my very first post so i guess i'll get straight to the point. I'm making the transtition from blender 2.63 to 2.66 which is not really a big deal i mainly did so i could get looptools back. The problem i ran into a small mouse issue. I'm working on a Macbook Pro with the newest mountain lion osx program. I turned on emulate numpad and emulate 3dmouse. But for some reason when i open blender my mouse keeps rotating around the object rather than the way it did in 2.63 when i just rotated move the move to almost slide to another area. This may seem somewhat hard to understand but i don't know what setting i added to my 2.63 to get to be like this and i really want to pretty much have the same effects i had previously in my 2.66.

aside from the keyboard issue. There's another lil step to possibly fall over.
The image / UV editor, and it's *paintmode / viewmode* before u had little buttons where u could enable the painting or disable it. It's now all combined in a little dropdown. And some people had issues by just completely overseeing it and searching for that darn lil button. Because it appears to look as the image-choosing dropdown.

Just a lil headsup : ) Hope you could fix yourt keyboard probs.

Cheers, Code

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.