Help! User not online, message will be stored and delivered later, while person is online ?

Ele Brandi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have encountered this problem for a few days or much more as many times would speak to not in list  people and i didn't notice at start but now is obvious i get the message ::

Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

while i am speaking with different people i was thinking at the begigning people are talking from their email, but the heck how they pass me notecards from email, so now all people that aren't from my F list whilst speaking with them in IM i get this confusing spam with User Not Online. Maybe i set something to the viewer but i can't find anything to switch it back to normal. Help please guys and girls! 

2 answers to this question

oh this just happened to me with the last person i talked before loging out.. ive first thought like you, that the person was repplying from her mailbox but no... well, let s see if it go on tomorrow..

ETA : Ah thanks Martin .. indeed ! magnum region and its bunch of "known issue".. a new one so, ive never experienced it before... should disappear in the middle of next week so, after the next rolling restart... as usual...:smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.