Consider Being my Neighbor!

WildonePleaser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Come and be my neighbor!

I live on Tangled Estates Arbor sim - and they currently have two parcels available.  Its nice!  One little starter plot right by my little starter plot and then another larger one!  It is a mixed residential/commercial sim but no clubs please.  Here's more details for you.

1) Here's the spot for the smaller starter parcel next door to me:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Tangled%20Arbor/211/210/21   Little cozy 1024 square meter parcel has 234 prims.. It runs $450 L per week but if you'd choose to rent monthly, there is a discount offered. 

2) The larger parcel is 8192 m, 1875 prim and $L3250 per week or $13000 per month. It is a blank slate waiting for you to make it your own.  Please come check out the neighborhood to see if our style of living would be attractive to you.

Great customer support and lag usually isn't an issue (SL Gods willing).  I'm the new sales assistant but the owners are very efficient and responsive in resolving problems.  I am still learning but will get the job done!

Please stop by anytime as fits your schedule.

Or stop by the office ( http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tangled/167/112/22 ) anytime.  We have multiple sims and sizes of parcels, adult as well. When you are at the office, check out the kiosks - they will show you where the parcels for sale are and give you a quick teleport to check them out. Signage at the spot gives rates and prims. Be sure to check to see if the rate is for a week or a month so you understand the pricing.
Or look for me online (wildonepleaser). I go by Classy Hallelujah inworld - but SL insists on my original name for search. Would love to assist - and also to have another good neighbor!

On your land you can:
(within the guidelines outlined in the agreement)

* Create and rez objects
* Change name, description and image of the parcel
* Set teleport point
* Manage Audio and Multimedia
* Manage Options
* Return Objects
* Set as Home
* Manage Access
* Ban Residents
* Kick Out Residents
* Landscape and terraform your land

Ask about our monthly discount - when you pay a month in advance - you get 3 days free for a total of 31 days ( a 6% discount !!)

May you discover much SL joy,
Classy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.