Problem with purchases and SAndbox

Eledda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Purchased items 9th March from Henmations Store.  Items were delivered correctly.  Went to Sandbox Island to Rez and set up everything.  Encountered a problem in Sandbox and had to log out.  When I came back in I couldn't activate the HUD, I lost some of the dances which were no longer in the contents folder of the HUD.  I can't find the transaction anywhere which concerns me because it was over 8500 Linden so effectively I have no evidence that I purchased the items other than I have something in my inventory which doesn't work.  I hope someone will be able to help me out.  Await a speedy reply.  Regards

3 answers to this question

If you bought items in world, there will be a record of the L$ transfer in the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com >> Accounts.  If you bought the items in Marketplace, the transaction history will show that as a transaction with Commerce Linden.  You should be able to get the full details of a Marketplace transaction in your Order History on your Marketplace account.  Linden Lab has had software issues with Marketplace since Friday, however, so your history there may be lagging.  With luck, they will have that straightened out today.  If you are still having trouble finding your transaction history, I suggest calling the LL billing office.

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

Go to the main SL page. Log in if nessary, and go to  "Account." In the drop-down menu, choose "Transaction History." In the "Select a Date Range" field, in the first box, click the arrow and go down as far as nessary; you can view back 30 days. Click the "View" button, and you should see as far back as you asked to see - again, back to 30 days.

If you purchased off the Marketplace, go to the marketplace, log in if necessary, and choose "My Marketplace." In the drop-down menu, choose "My account," then on the new page choose "Order History." All of your past marketplace purchases should appear in chronological order, from most to least recent.

If neither of those works, there's something wrong. Contact LL.

• Like 1

First, please do all the stuff listed here, to see if you can recover your inventory that way (the instructions are applicable to all  viewers, not just Firestorm).

If you still can't find the dances, you should be able to find the transaction at https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php, or at least a record that you paid Henamations the money and that you received some items (though not details of what the items were).

If you can't, that seems to suggest something rather odd happened, since it should have been logged when you were in Henmations, before you went to the Sandbox.   Either way,  I suggest you also contact Henmations.  

If the items were no-transfer and they can find a record of your buying them, then I can't see why they wouldn't replace them.

If the items were transfer, then they probably won't want to replace them but they might be able to confirm from their records what you actually bought, and then I guess you would have to take the matter up with LL and see if they can help retrieve them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.