merchant problem, please help!

Sidney Elan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

I have a store on MP and I am still using magic box since I sell pets and it's limited quantity one of each. I never had a problem before until now, a woman contacted me saying she bought 3 items and never got them from me. I checked both my SL page for transaction history and my MP merchant page order history, I never got paid by this woman, I see in merchat order page that she "bought" 3 items but next to that in delievery statuse it syas " Not Paid " and there for "Undelivered". 

I tried to explain to the woman, that I never got paid by her, I told her that maybe it's a bug and she will get her items soon, I even showed her what it says on my page not being paid, I didn't see a single L$ from her she is not even in my transaction history but she didn't believe me and said " I will report you to LL " I tried to reason with her but she wouldn't listen. 

I don't want anyone to report me, especially when I did nothing wrong, I can't just give her the itmes, she never paid for. 

My question is, how do I protect myself from being reported or how do I explain that to LL when they ask, I am an open book and they can check whatever they want, everything is documented and they can see that she never paid therefor recived the items. 

Your help and suggestions, please! I never had this problem before and don't wish to start having problems now. 

Thank you and hoping to hear from someone soon.

Sidney Elan :)

3 answers to this question

Don't worry.  It's not you.  Marketplace has had delivery issues since Friday.  We are getting quite a few posts here from newbies who haven't read the Grid Status report and assume that merchants are messing with them.  You know that's not the case.  Refer them politely to the Grid Status Report and advise them to be patient.  We all have to wait until Linden Lab techies straighten things out.

Thank you for the quick reply, I did try my best to explain to her, she refused to listen all she said was " I will report you and you will give me back my money " even tho her money never got to me.

I hope it will be sorted out soon.

Thanks again for reassuring me :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4057 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.