My SL will not allow me to upload pictures/textures, or save pictures/textures.

GracelessAngel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have tried both Firestorm, updated and beta, as well as Phoenix and all have the same problem.  I can no longer upload or save photos/textures to, or from SL.  There is nothing wrong with my computer, it's brand new, I've uninstalled and reinstalled SL several times and still get the same problem.  It worked when I first got my computer, but refuses to work since I downgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 7.

I cannot create products or avatar artwork if I cannot save, or upload anything.  Can anyone give any advice on to how to fix it?  I've spent 2 months trying to get it to work.

3 answers to this question

So, what happens when you try?  Absolutely nothing at all?  Or do you get some kind of error message?  Or do you crash?  Or ..... ? You said you can "no longer upload or save textures."   So you used to be able to?  Was that with this new computer or with a previous one? What have you changed?   It's hard to know where to begin...........

Click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT to add information. Please do NOT start a new thread.

Could it be you have Skydrive enabled on you Window ?

If yes disable it bec you cant upload textures while its enabled on your comp.

If no, try to go in a zero lag sim like Pooley or Uthe, relog from there and try again... if its a serer error it will fix... 

but im more likely to think your pb is that Skydrive is enabled on your comp.

See here for more info about the conflict between skydrive and firestorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.