Magic box deliveries and synchronizing not working ?

Meli Imako

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I placed 14 orders yesterday and got this message

1 item has not yet been delivered
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order

Hi,

I'm still awaiting for 5 items that have not been delivered, and I have not received a refund either, even though it's been way over 8 hrs since I've ordered these items.

I also got this message:

1 item has not yet been delivered
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.

They just posted this one on the SL Grid Status report:

Unscheduled XStreet Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on March 9th, 2013 at 08:51 am PST

[Posted 7:50 am PST, 9 March 2013] We are experiencing delays with Magic Box deliveries and the Xstreet site is currently unavailable. Direct Delivery purchases are not affected. We’ll have the problem diagnosed and corrected as quickly as possible

***Will I receive the items, or will they refund me?***

They are once again, saying MP's issue has been resolved. I'm unsure what to do? I have not been refunded for the items I have ordered, nor have I received any of my items I ordered yesterday.

Should I re-order them, and expect a refund? All items I have ordered, I really need today!

Resolved 9:00 am PST, 9 March 2013] Xstreet maintenance has been completed, and Magic Box deliveries should be back to normal.

Soleil Jolbey wrote:

I just submitted a support case- hopefully they realize they did not fix the issue as they claimed they did yesterday.

I just submitted a support case as well for an item that could not be delivered yesterday.  Hopefully we will either receive the item or the refund.

Yes, you 'synchronize" and all objects dissapear from there, you refresh and they start appearing, terrible, awful, no good, very bad days for MP sales,  lots of upset customers...from both sides.

No kidding, MP has gone crazy! And support isn't helping at all. I have limited quantity products that I pay for each script that I sell. Customers are buying,  paying, not getting the product, I don't get the payment, so I can't redeliver  and MP answers that I should ask payment from the customers, when they paid already. A mess...:matte-motes-crying:

When its unlimited quantities I'm sending the products to the customers, regardless of me not getting the payment, as long as they provided proof they were charged.  I'll rather have a happy customer than an angry one. 

Its terrible and support, isn't supporting anything, they are clueless at the moment, but they are not losing L$  as we are, since they are indeed charging the customers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.