Sign in to follow this  
niceguy Halsey

Finding a good (series?) **bleep** Tattoo

Sometimes I like to wear sheer things and a prim **bleep** would look silly.  There are lots of tattoo's/undies  for female genitalia, but none for guys.  I once paid a designer L$1000 to make one for me.  I like it, but I would love to have some "variations" (down the leg, bigger, different angle, etc) and for my alt.  Alas, the designer is no longer on SL.  Anyone up to the challenge?  Seems there could be a whole line of these......cut/uncut///skin tones///position//etc

Sheer clothes showing male genitals without a bulge at least? That sounds like it would look a bit weird. There's all sorts of more graphic bulges for pants or that show a bit peeking out here or there. I've never seen tattoo  naughty layers for women, only because our naughty bits are on the inside and really don't show  unless we're sitting or standing with our legs wide open so it never occurred to me to look for them. Anyway, you might want to check out Peer, Vitamen, Jungelwear, and HUNG. I know my friends wear some interesting thong swimsuits with the base of their junk and swingy parts peeking out the top and sides from Vitamen, and HUNG bulges tend to look like someone took a sack of puppies and stuffed them down there but they can be adjusted. Junglewear and Peer both have sort of peekaboo either unzipped or torn jeans, shorts, and swim trunks that show a bit here and there.

Thanks for the store suggestions.  I already have bought those designers a condo somewhere with all the goodies I've bought in them (Vitamen in particular!).  But some of my other outfits beg for some additional detail of "reality", hence my quest

Maybe I'm too used to seeing dozens of guys at a time at events with their junk hanging out or with bulges or whatever, I can't really conceptualize the sort of clothing you're talking about that calls for a flat, painted thing rather than something that is more 3D ... has more meat to it, LOL. Send pics :matte-motes-wink-tongue: