Sign in to follow this  
GiabiconiAstor

Playing opposite sex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

1. No I didn't, thanks.

2. I didn't say I had an issue with anyones RL gender, she said she was with someone that left when she told them. I would guess that person had an issue with it.

3. You seem to have no problem generalizing what most of the forumites feel. What makes you better than anyone else?

4. You missed "won't" in #2.. :matte-motes-silly:

The main difference is that unlike you, I don't attack people who's posts I don't like.  Whether you meant it that way or not, your post came across as a pedantic attack on the OP.  It's pretty much that simple.

I am extremely careful when I use phrases like "many or most of us" because I do know that I can not really speak for anyone else and oftentimes will add that to my posts.

I will tend to agree with you that most older users are less concerned about a persons RL Gender except when it comes to the issue of intimate relationships.

As far as thinking I am better than others, yes, there are some things that I do know I do better job at than others.  But there are also other things that I do know that I still have a lot to learn. 

i wasn't trying to attack her. i suppose i could say i was very tired and phrased it poorly. for that i am sorry.

That being said, you agree with me but are still going to tear me a new one over the phrase "most older users"? I was simply stating what i have read from the thousand other threads about RL vs SL gender.

thanks for making a person feel like crap, even though you say you don't attack people.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

i wasn't trying to attack her. i suppose i could say i was very tired and phrased it poorly. for that i am sorry.

That being said, you agree with me but are still going to tear me a new one over the phrase "most older users"? I was simply stating what i have read from the thousand other threads about RL vs SL gender.

thanks for making a person feel like crap, even though you say you don't attack people.

I simply stated how your post came across.  If you want to take it as "tearing you a new a-hole or an attack on you" that is something I have no control over.  If you feel like crap now over the way you responded to the OP, perhaps an apology to the OP and a reconciliation would make you feel better.

I've taken my licks in here too.  Some times I've deserved them and sometimes I have felt they were uncalled for.  Which ever they may be I always try to learn from them.  If there is one thing that I am sure of it is that I know that I don't always know the final answer. 

I always try to talk as kindly as I can to all.  I certainly didn't tell you to go hug a root or to crawl up a rat's posterior.  But as I said, I just stated things the way I saw them.  If it was not your intent to attack the OP then you have my apology.  But really only you can answer that question.

ETA, I should have kept reading before I posted this, I see you have stated your apology above.  :)

GiabiconiAstor wrote:

I do notice some people need to require a lot of rl information.

Even after you tell them it's off limits they say you are "deceiving them". Even if its not the case they still take it as such.

Sometimes I use a male alt to test things as I feel more comfortable testing cuddles and kisses with a male than a female. I could ask male friends I suppose, but guys seem to take things far to serious in SL. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Staralien wrote:

Sometimes I use a male alt to test things as I feel more comfortable testing cuddles and kisses with a male than a female. I could ask male friends I suppose, but guys seem to take things far to serious in SL. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

You could always ask me, Bosslady. I would have no problem cudling with you. :matte-motes-big-grin-wink::matte-motes-evil:

Staralien wrote:

Taking "playing with one's self"  to a new level!

Love it.  ;)

scarily, i know someone who actually does that. They have dates with an alt. and then go pixel bump. it was a bit disturbing. Talk about a sybil complex.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

scarily, i know someone who actually does that. They have dates with an alt. and then go pixel bump. it was a bit disturbing. Talk about a sybil complex.

Well, who else knows better what turns you on than your self?

to me, the avatar is a representation of the operator's soul....their form, gender, hair color, species, etc really doesn't matter....if i like/love the soul, that is all that is needed

:)

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

Staralien wrote:

You could always ask me, Bosslady. I would have no problem cudling with you. :matte-motes-big-grin-wink::matte-motes-evil:

You wouldn't find it all that fun. When I am testing something, especially lately when things have broken and nothing I do fixes it, I become frustrated. A frustrated lady is never in your best interest. :matte-motes-silly:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

If my internet connection/pc could handle run sl easier two times at once...I would grab my alt and go dancing at some ballroom. I imagine thats far better than dancing with the usual creepy guys hanging out at those places and I could go afk and make me a coffee whenever I want... In fact, this sounds fantastic.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

If my internet connection/pc could handle run sl easier two times at once...I would grab my alt and go dancing at some ballroom. I imagine thats far better than dancing with the usual creepy guys hanging out at those places and I could go afk and make me a coffee whenever I want... In fact, this sounds fantastic.

It's been said that the most intelligent conversations we have are the ones we have with ourselves.

Snugs McMasters wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

It's been said that the most intelligent conversations we have are the ones we have with ourselves.

I sure didn't say that.

Christin73 wrote:

I have known DOms do that were they are their own subs. Saves on nagging subs or complaining DOm lol. Whatever works.

Doesn't this describe anyone who exercises self control? And are you sure it saves on nagging? That hasn't been my experience with Snugs.

;-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.