Would anyone like to be my friend? Without friends SL is pretty boring.

MsUzumakiii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good day

My suggestion, as to most people looking for friends, is to go to the search function and put in one of your interests. There are tons of groups out there for people with just about every interest. Once you find a group you like, join it..then post something in the group chat. You're sure to find someone there to talk to and hopefully blossom into a nice friendship.

Good luck

I'm still looking for friends, as I too find SL boring when alone. I've had some friends, but most either have left, wanted

sex, or got engaged and became too busy with their new lady. I'm a lady with high standards, perhaps too much for SL

I have been told by many that my avi is pretty and those that know me, know I'm a caring person,. So, why when I go

to groups am I ignored?  I always say "hello" in the local, chat. 

Please check out my profile and if you think we can be good friends, send me an Im in world and let me know

you are replying to this message. 

hope to hear from those of you with like interests

thank you

Elizabeth

Elizabeth, it always saddens me when I see a post like yours. You do sound like a nice and interesting person. Your profile says it all. (Plus, Reagan is super cute!) I am not much inworld and time zones do not help, often, but if you would care for some (French) company once in a while just to hang out, explore and discuss, feel free to IM me. I belong to a couple of groups where I am sure you could make friends. You just started your SL life, give it some time to socialize. Rome was not made in a day... :smileyhappy:

Hello Valerie

thank you for taking time to reply, I will look for you when in world again. If you are from France we are time

Zones apart, but hopefully we can meet up at times. I'd love to get to know you and those in your groups.

One of my friends just told me he was a DJ in a club on Tues and Thursday nights. He is married and his wife

Works with him at the club.  It must be nice to have a spouse involved with SL. I'm not married and that is why

I came into SL to meet people with like interests.

Thanks again,

Elizabeth

I'm in sl several afternoons/evenings a week as well as weekends.  I've looked at your profile but I cannot tell what exactly you are interested in doing in sl.  Do you want to do more exploring?  Have you any interest in trying out some of the free horseriding/balloonriding/surfing/skiing sims?  Or looking into some historical sims?  Checking out some of the ancient civilization sims?  Go to writers/poetry meetings?  Exploring artistically creative sims?  Look for enchanted fairy lands?  I've dropped into many of these, but I'm up for flitting around and checking out more.  Are you looking for religious sims?  Those are a bit harder to find but they are there.  I'm not particularly averse to religious or spiritual practices either.  If you like shopping, then you can count me in as well, I'm already well addicted to shopping.  But if you want to find people with interests like yours it would be helpful to list some of them.

I'm fairly conservative in sl.  I don't take part in wild orgies or bizarre RP. I'm not a vampire or a furry either and avoid areas that are just too strange for me.  I have no one in rl who shares any interest in sl with me.  But I'm not looking for someone to date.  I'd be happy with friendships.  I live in the U.S. in the westcoast timezone.  So if you live anywhere near that perhaps you can contact me inworld if you like even just to have a chat .

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.