Problems with video card and second life

Elin Arnica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A few days ago, I tried to access Second Life with my laptop. I just had to repair the broken glass. When I load the game, it tells me that my video card driver is not updated, etc. ... My video card is updated, I also tried to disintastallarla, but no, I do not charge SL, what can I do?

4 answers to this question

By "changing the broken glass" you mean you exchanged the the LCD screen of your laptop?

Just a guess but it may  be that your OS set back to the default standard drivers when noticing the new hardware. Or other similar related issues. (maybe check in your system settings which driver is the active one being called (in case of windows being your OS - since you have given very litle information: Start>System Information>Components>Display )

• Like 1

When you ask a tech question include information about your computer and viewer. If the viewer will at least show the login screen, get the info from the viewer's Help-About... and paste that into your post with your question. Help->About... provides all the version numbers we need.  To add your info to an existing question use OPTIONS->EDIT. It’s in the upper right of your post.

Without that information, all we can do is guess and that will put you in a tedious cycle of post and try.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.