Sign in to follow this  
Lucretia Brandenburg

Re: thoughts wanted

I don't get you, on the one hand you say you understand it and on the other you keep saying that its exaggerated.. Its not exaggerated, it was explained succinctly when a person brought it into question. I was not attacking you..And I refuse to rise to your bait

I'm not putting out any bait, so you can't rise to it even if you wanted to.

I wasn't saying it is exaggerated, I never said that,

I said some people exaggerate how great it is,

or in how much they go out of their way to defend it

even if there's no need (I don't say that is the case in this thread)

You seem to be somewhat overly sensitive and taking words the wrong way.

(That's an observation, not a judgement).

I don't believe anyone exaggerated how great it is in this thread, more like defended it against people who made negative statements in ignorance.

Yes, see, you took my reply to Syo out of context.

It was meant to say that I sometimes observe what she's saying.

I didn't mean to imply my response was about the posts/people

in this thread.   :womanhappy:

i understand the need to defend your choices against myths and misunderstandings, you did well explaining the lifestyle, it was very enlightening, take into account that some people may not approve what is happening in reality in that lifestyle because, everything is not for everyone, and its ok if some people find a lifestyle that someone chooses as rejectable, but if its gonna be rejected, that it will be rejected for the truth, not for myths. for every ideology there will always going to be an opposition, no matter how good it is, even against peace, and against love, and its ok, the world is conformed with a variety of thinking, we can expect contrasts.

you did a good job describing the lifestyle and the benefits it provide for you and the persons that live it, is not for me though, but i respect that we all like different things, and reject different things, at least, if its gonna be dissaproved by some, its gonna be for the truth.