Amaretto Bundles will not upload

Al Brunsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been using the Magic Box to sell Amaretto Bundles.  With the boxes retiring, I tried uploading the bundles via Merchant Outbox.  After I click send to market place I get a window saying the some folders did not transfer.  The error log states that --Unsellable item in folder, likely a permission problem.

These bundles area transferable.  I cannot figure out the problem.  Any ideas?

"We do not have a Magic Box shutdown date for the migration of limited-quantity listings (items that the Merchant does not have rights to copy, such as breedable animals which are “no copy” for the seller) at this time. After we designate that date, we will give 30 days’ notice so that Merchants will have time to migrate those items."

I think that means that LL still hasn't figured out how to make that work just yet.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Marketplace-Direct-Delivery-migration-guide/ta-p/1293139#Section_.1

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

"We do not have a Magic Box shutdown date for the migration of 
limited-quantity listings
 (items that the Merchant does not have rights to copy, such as breedable animals which are “no copy” for the seller) at this time. After we designate that date, we will give 30 days’ notice so that Merchants will have time to migrate those items."

I think that means that LL still hasn't figured out how to make that work just yet.

I don't think they ever will, it's been over a year already. Seeing how LL usually deals with issues the wrong way I wouldn't be surprised if they simply end up saying that you can't sell no copy (limited quantities) items on MP anymore. Wouldn't be a problem for most merchants though, only for the ones who sell breedables.

• Moderators

Greeting!

The Magic Box Retirement Plan is a phased/stepped plan for the final migrations to Direct Delivery.

Linden Lab wants to ensure that things go as smoothly as they can for everyone.  This is why the shutdown is being done in stages.

Once this phase is completed and Linden Lab is assured that everything is working smoothly for Merchants, Buyers, and the load on the systems, Limited Quantity Items will be addressed.

• 6 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3833 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.