The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Digging in my most recent pictures (and there are not many), I could find this one of an exhausted woman after she's been working hard on furnishing her new home!
:D
No one would be so dumb to decorate and landscape in a lace outfit, but this is SL after all!
:P

lace.jpg

Well Val, who says we can't look hot and sexy as we decorate?  Half the time I am running around landscaping in short skirts and stilletos ;)

Saraya Starr wrote:

Thanks Val, that remains one of my fav pics I have ever taken
:)

Yeah, I need to do that myself, get out there and take pics of my ever changing home :smileyvery-happy:

I finally got time early this morning to take a snapshot of my new house. I am so pleased I could find such a genuine southern French farmhouse! It looks very much like the place I go on vacation every year in Provence! I can almost feel the smell of lavender fields there! :)

provence.jpg

• Like 2

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Yeah, I need to do that myself, get out there and take pics of my ever changing home :smileyvery-happy:

I finally got time early this morning to take a snapshot of my new house. I am so pleased I could find such a genuine southern French farmhouse! It looks very much like the place I go on vacation every year in Provence! I can almost feel the smell of lavender fields there!

provence.jpg

Your home is lovely Val!  Hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

I finally got time early this morning to take a snapshot of my new house. I am so pleased I could find such a genuine southern French farmhouse! It looks very much like the place I go on vacation every year in Provence! I can almost feel the smell of lavender fields there!

provence.jpg

Lovely home Val, looks so relaxing, I could spend many an afternoon there :)

• Like 1

Saraya Starr wrote:

My home, a work in progress, needs a few final touches then maybe I will be happy with it :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Home42_001.png

Sara, you've always had such a great taste! I'm loving this house of yours and, the colors in this picture are so soft! Looks like a place anyone would feel happy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.