The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dining out... high expectations.... :matte-motes-delicious: :matte-motes-big-grin:

Smaller-needed.jpg

Oh, really! :smileysurprised:

Well, I went window shopping for furniture. I visited ten different shops. The waiter was right. All shops had only very big furniture - some even very huge. Some beds were as large as a football field - not at all like a cosy bed to sleep on!

The most huge ones were advertized as "adult activity beds"... what ever that means I wonder... Ermm.gif

:smileyvery-happy:  :smileytongue:

Everything is always groping, Jackson. Anything you think taken for granted can vanish in a blink of the eye. ;)

Thanks for the cynical comment anyway. It made my day. :P

ETA: (my English is not good enough, but I assume you actually rather meant that:

gropevtr slang (fondle, touch sexually) tripoter vtr
  familier peloter vtr

I was looking at the map for directions where to go next. Ah, Bay City - lots of green dots there. Taxi!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Sconset/39/212/25

The taxi took me to a dancing floor. And this is what I saw. :smileysurprised:

BayCity Big people-1.jpg

BayCity Big people-2.jpg

Well, now I know where the giants and big bum chicks umm.. ladies use to hang out.
I felt a bit like an alien in that place.  :smileytongue: :smileywink: :smileyvery-happy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Digging in my most recent pictures (and there are not many), I could find this one of an exhausted woman after she's been working hard on furnishing her new home! :D No one would be so dumb to decorate and landscape in a lace outfit, but this is SL after all! :P

lace.jpg

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.