The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Coby Foden wrote:

I saw two birds at
Gilmour
region.  :cathappy:

Gilmour-4.jpg

Gilmour-3.jpg

Lovely!

Peace!

Once again, Cobey's been trying to erase evidence, Hippie. Here's the original image...

In Cobey

LOL Maddy!  Maddy wore that to breakfast Coby.  I stuffed Sausage down her snorkel!   HAHAH!

Peace!

Wow, been awhile since I visited this thread, so many beautiful pics by all of you :)   I've been busy with working on a new parcel..got rid of my homestead and instead got a smaller parcel BUT with more prims..lol.   Taking a break and sitting on my little beach at sunset, my favorite time of the day :)

sunset beach_001.png

LOL...looking above at Val's pic..almost the same...beautiful shot as always Val :heart:

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

I've been installing hundreds of windlight settings, now I never know which one to choose!
:D

A man with one watch knows what time it is
; a man with two watches is never quite sure. - Lee Segall.

Even when you quote someone, you always speak of wisdom, Maddy. 

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Once again, Cobey's been trying to erase evidence, Hippie. Here's the original image...

In Cobey

LOL Maddy!  Maddy wore that to breakfast Coby.  I stuffed Sausage down her snorkel!   HAHAH!

Peace!

roflmao.gif         :smileywink:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Morning hugs Hippie, Coby, Maddy and all! Wow, that was one awesome Halloween party I had yesterday! This was my outfit, dancing with my good friend Milan. Actually the same I wear for the SL Fa-BOO-lous contest. Spooky but not too much! :smileyhappy:

halloween party2.jpg

Oh you look so good Val!  Love ya big time!  

I will be posting here this weekend.  Pictures are building up!  HAHAH!

Peace!

Ansiri wrote:

Hi, here's a few pictures. Eh, still wondering how should post the pictures, as large or full size or what... did the full size now, hoping they're not too big.  :smileysurprised:

boat.jpg

Beautiful shots Ansiri. This is my favourite; interesting composition and lighting. :matte-motes-smile:

Ansiri wrote:

Hi, here's a few pictures. Eh, still wondering how should post the pictures, as large or full size or what... did the full size now, hoping they're not too big.  :smileysur

stalking.jpg

You've done a remarkable job rehabbing the old neighborhood laundromat, Ansiri! Though I do miss being able to dry my circus tent there...

Laundromat.jpg

Ansiri wrote:

Hi, here's a few pictures. Eh, still wondering how should post the pictures, as large or full size or what... did the full size now, hoping they're not too big.  :smileysur

stalking.jpg

You've done a remarkable job rehabbing the old neighborhood laundromat, Ansiri! Though I do miss being able to dry my circus tent there...

Laundromat.jpg

LOL Maddy!  /me hands you some 20 mule team laundry detergent!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.