The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I made a quick test for mirror reflection. The reflection in the mirror is a real reflection - not constructed in photo editing software. Better not to use long flexi hair when making this one. :smileywink:

Mirror-test.jpg

This was the setup I used:

Mirror-test_Setup.jpg

Sitting on prim, rotated 90 degrees to face the water. Simple black prim on water surface to be used as a mirror frame. In Windlight settings I turned the sky and clouds to very light gray. Then I just adjusted the camera and the frame suitably for the snapshot. It's a bit tricky to adjust the camera for natural position - some image rotating in photo editing software will be needed. Anyway, some cool mirror reflection snapshots with house rotated 90 degrees can be made. One just needs to set up it so that the mirror has Linden water surface in it.

• Like 2

Haven't been here for awhile.. the photos just keep getting better! Val I love your kitchen. It has a real lived in look, like the way my rl kitchen looks at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I finally got around to making a mirror water setting. Its not exactly right but, I had a blast playing with it.. More angel photos :matte-motes-little-laugh:

3angel10_15.png2angel10_15.png1angel10_15.png4angel10_15.png

• Like 3

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Haven't been here for awhile.. the photos just keep getting better! Val I love your kitchen. It has a real lived in look, like the way my rl kitchen looks at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I finally got around to making a mirror water setting. Its not exactly right but, I had a blast playing with it.. More angel photos :matte-motes-little-laugh:

3angel10_15.png2angel10_15.png1angel10_15.png4angel10_15.png

Fantastic Pictures Nimue!

Peace!

Thanks Hippie and Sephina. :matte-motes-smile:

Psst.. Sephina I'm there in the first image, sitting down at lower left. I had only the very simple freebie RP outfit on which was offered at the entrance, so I wanted to hide myself into the darkness in the snapshot.

ashamed.gif  :smileyvery-happy:

I have been neglecting this thread a bit due to hectic RL!  Sorry about that.  Here are some pictures I took.  A visit to Val's!  Her place is so fantastic and so real!  Enjoy!

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

A visit to Val

Thank you Val for opening your heart and home to me!  Love ya Big time!

Peace!

• Like 2

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you so much for your visit and pictures Hippie. The settings you've chosen make my place look so different yet familiar altogether. It's always so interesting to have an idea of how others see your own work. Love you big time my friend. :smileyhappy:

Thank you Val!  Hugs!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3335 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.