The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah, exactly Val.  It would awesome if the whole default avatar mesh would reach that kind of beauty as shown in your image.  Great snapshot, by the way. :matte-motes-smile:

LL should finally 'bite the bullet' and beautify the avatar mesh so that we can drop all our add-on attachments (heads, hands, nails, breasts, feet - and the latest add-on the "fat rear part").  :smileywink:

Then the designers - instead of making those add-ons, to hide the bad underlying avatar mesh - could concentrate in making awesome skins, clothes and hairs for the new awesome avatar.

:smileyhappy:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Lol! Food pics again Hippie? I'm glad for your shape this is all virtual!
:D

I don't explore the grid so much lately. Mornings are getting really chilly so I am quite in a homebird mood. :smileyhappy:

Outside[7].jpg

inside[5].jpg

I just love your place Val!  What a great job you did on it!  Every detail!  Big hugs!  BTW if you see Maddy try to get my watch and wallet back!  Sigh!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Great pictures Hippie! Loving the warm colors here. However, I take good note that wherever you go, whatever you do, there is still always food in your photos... You should have a word with your shrink about that.

LOL!  Oh yes Val!  Food always!  Hugs my friend!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Great pictures Hippie! Loving the warm colors here. However, I take good note that wherever you go, whatever you do, there is still always food in your photos... You should have a word with your shrink about that.

Peace!

Hiya Hippie! Looks like I'm gonna eat that burger and drink the beer I had left for you! :P

Beer&Burger.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Peace!

Hiya Hippie! Looks like I'm gonna eat that burger and drink the beer I had left for you!
:P

Beer&Burger.jpg

HEHEHE!  Save me a little Val!  I will raid tonight!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

I don't think I have been photographed by someone else than myself until I found out I have a fan at my favorite blues club!
It's amusing to see how the others see you
. :smileyhappy:

In Stevie

Lovely, Val.

I'm not sure I'm amused by the way I see Maddy. She parks me in her fireplace and glares at me, hand on hips. While she views the world through rose colored glasses, I'm forced to view it through violet colored flames...

This is How I See Maddy.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.